Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Catalyst or, Our Fathers After the Grammys




She holds you at bay with a charming tautology... A gate bothways not sure if it's the closing or the opening that's delayed. Either way, this is the sound of the gate either way

And sacred harp music. And are they confusing you, is the truth confusing?

Some reporters are going to ask you some fluffy questions, just answer them

They sense a pretty game. Vernacular backed by rumors like I heard a refugee population is hungry for language and aware that anything can happen

So it's true, then, that words will do what they have to if you let them, not always in the service of truth, as not all needs are, some are just beautiful, so he went on very far looking to be nearer. Speeches were:


"It's really very, very real

to be here tonight in relation to life and death, and I'm sure they both love each other"


Acceptance was:

"Isn't it amazing that sound causes the idea to sound like what it is, more than the idea itself?"

My idea was the swell of compliments doubling back on themselves, becoming insults,spastic and dopey, the way the trends have harassed us changeless and what we due back and when and now when and how to assume the reason you asked me and the reason I didn't answer are the same (reason)

What is the achievement in life that you are proudest of?

"I'm gonna have to go way back to answer that one. Way way back. In fact, I'm gonna have to go back to the moment when you asked me that question." The interview stopped