Monday, April 23, 2012

Slant Rhyme for Mingus (The Needs of Natural Men)

Put away the Detroit ruin photography And all that Animi Christi shhhh..., please be unreasonable again so I can trust you and then say I do and maybe even mean it again I'm not sure who to please cause I really don't care again unless it's me, finally, a free floating dolly centered on the luxury of Indians in the Pampa or the consequence of luxury in the...What is a commons, is it plural, is it your momma so everything to the resonant power of a Fender Rhodes' I told you so, but if you don't know me by now you won't neva eva eva... What is an eve, is it before me, is she unreasonable like before so you can trust me and I'm yours again and you're thinking oh, she makes such sleek music from the hearts of space and timeless. And when the stray single dad with the erassure in his eyes can't even pray besides to Kraftwerk there is radiance in New York again and disgrace and what we're almost here for momentarily/ where are we...? See the section on seclusion and get out of your memory and America's need for Detroit to be ruined could tell us something about your mom's uncommon hips, a promised stereo in the cherished phonics of the shoulder cold in palm and Grace Paley's run on Coney Island that time was a lot like it finally will be for him when he'll be fine and rolling like a dime on his hypotenuse into the prudential phase-- neither way can you trust him more than your own sleepless epiphany to get you through to the west winds of truism and back to Detroit and a ban on the word important cause it ran out... Anyways, innocence. Earth's getting too fancy for the truth like a black and tan fantasy fugue its only body is a quivering prostitute on the rock until he touches it and the flutter fits him, he wears it for us, he's dressed for the cross and it fits him like no reason, I don't need no reason to love you