Thursday, July 12, 2012

Merciless (Mistresses)

There is a woman so drab she cheers him up like/ it don't matter at this point. Joints swollen around a conflict/diamond. I was sad at first, but I wouldn't want to be her. At least jesus is black in season 3. And he saves me for last, cause he wants to practice, to save me the best. You have to be part of your own rescue. Live at the resurrection. And Freud cherishes me steeply. Mermaid in a monster's dream/he watches the watchers for me but I don't believe a word I don't say with my body and them watching. I've avoided the isles like perms and maybes. It don't look so straight ahead. Crooked and the very least/ angle/a language on the edge of its muses, gets strangled by them and reduced to too many of you. Smooth road, I'm travelling light/no detour ahead, except... well.. I might stop for mercy and he asks politely like a free man-- between a lamb's fertile blood and purposive ivory there might a dervish whose spinning to keep spinning, keeps on insinuating the other side of him ...  I might like it like this, lyrics of the quiet risk and the best reprises and jittery accusations that you don't what love is... until you're in with me-- this might be everything we ever wanted in a song