Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sacred Precipice/Three ifs for false cities

Veneer, venir, veener, venir. When–– the event isn't ending it's coming again, it's being saved. What I'm trying to say is that you're a slave–– to what comes out, to any sun, to the loudest softest rage or gear, the new Adidas with the 88 keeps are keys in the key of like a percussive situation with no hands somehow touching the iv(or)y. Take me back to Harvard. Take me anywhere black and patient. Take me anywhere subtle of the revolution. Full of the revolution. Take me on television. Take me off or, ooooooh, I'm telling. Paris is broken in half, so I am. Remember this . Fuck a compass. Fuck a straight perm. So there



And this is not the first time we have played a burning piano



And language isn't our first language