Sunday, August 30, 2009

Gangways/A-Gang-a-Ways

Because it is Terrifying, Because it is Intoxicating

What is beautiful is that it is so economic. It suffices to change a letter, a comma, a full stop and everything changes. Out to infinity. Chimes improvise the wind.

(and even still I was entire; my mind was sharp, my reflexes were good, and I was not bitter. But under the mental corrosion of race prejudice in Los Angeles I became acrid and saturated with... Yesterday will make you Cry)

What is beautiful is that it was so. Economic. It suffices to change. And everything changes.


W
hat is beautiful is that. It is so economic, it suffices. To change and everything.

---

I've been 'buked,

and I've been. S'old
.

Out to Infinity.

Out to what is beautiful, is that. So economic. It suffices to change what is beautiful into what is so

Suffering into nobility

Sorrow into juissance

line into limb

C'mon, Hollywood-

buzzing lease, c'mon

It's rude to be that easy