Monday, March 22, 2010

Circle in the Round/Two Buicks

You're confusing tyranny with winning.. you mean with losing, you mean too soon to mean you've been waiting which is most like two knees on salted pavement or brass knuckles in mid-delay behind a favorite sun/sung like damn right I'm somebody, confusing rules with rise not up, knot up, not high enough, sideways, the way I ran to him like a chapel bride or like a rival or while every veil has two sides, at least two of every veil are lifting, are ordered to lift while suggestions get mistaken for orders and are given or are imposed and slow down the truth which is so bulky it slices the soul into uses 1. get money.. you mean gambling, you mean an addiction to two plans with one outcome or is it one plan with two outcomes 2. I don't think I heard you right, I'm repeating what you might have said--I listened with my eyes, confusing training with being ready 3. Get ready, I wanna be ready, I think we should be ready 4. Be a man, be a lady, be somebody right, somebody ready.. You mean run, I heard that's how we stay in one place so many times, run 5. We're confusing the premier with the beginning, just run, just be running