Thursday, December 9, 2010

Commercial for Brand Name Running (Exchange of Portable Monuments)



If I seem to you to wear lavender lips 'gainst the eaves of the world, you must be--

I'm not saying that shadows are racist--

Usually insight comes to those who defy things, first of all the petty forms that sneak into their own life

Defiance is better than betrayal, but why rate the trifles in a field
next to a parking garage, listless paradise franchise goblins, immigrants from the lie

Gods were never decent enough to settle for us as were are, if you believe in that kind of thing, where the thing is power and it happens to you and not by you or usually both and knot

saying that shows are safe places to speed the heart in but what you can't hide is hard not to have like anything the painter mumbles shows up during disregard or yes or no digital Cannonball Adderley Live at the Club or how a Statue of Strauss, the Waltz King, covered in snow was the inspiration for Miles' In a Silent Way, which sounds like I hope to feel most dusk

Every song in the western world is a protest song; like worrying that comes true, so, alright, fine, I'm worried I'm gonna win or worse, pass, and I don't know what game that is you

called a heart

polyphasic as you are
why I
sleep and why I don't

Why the Black Panthers were recruiting at Newport

And the black was not redundant

There were all these kinds of one to land on the path to a fitness fit for television, you must be--

which still isn't betrayal until you notice and keep going