Thursday, March 31, 2011

Teaching Broken English ( A manifesto)

A manifest/so what

If you mention, for example, bend bend bend bend bend their damn hologram And

mercy is a season

from the kitsch of winter

It's not that I want to be a kid again

but that I am the winner

all divisions are about winning

and I am divided

I am even beating myself

I am the winner

not winter not winter

no "t"

no crosses

at least not the kind you notice or speak of

(which covers you, the covert find) and you don't notice is speech-

sound as receding into the dimly lit hole in the middle, whole in the middle c, see, season, I told you, old you, 'done tried to tell u(se), yes you , the world ain't all that true

I've mentioned this before

more like five sounds/times/to the power of/no more ugly
exponents, such as wings w i (ll) I n g s

just flying in place

such as weaned off of the ego-ago-Agó -- Amé they hold to the middle of the earth

first supper

first supper minus one

that's what to mean by the Antiquefuture and the coup, superheroes, buttered roses and risen, you a foo' little

bunny foo/foo hopping through the forest like What forest?, buy us, fore us

was it relevant or was it a relief or I can't see nobody or I know a body who thinks life has everything to do with it only, which is very confused and the spirit news that I just crumpled up in my hand and made a basket