Friday, September 23, 2011

What's Really Food (Equinox edition)







Do you know what hunger is, I don't know what hunger is. I mean, I sit here, I eat, I don't know what hunger is

The harvest entered single file like a sniper had planned it and one by one their weapons turned them into patterns-painters and our colors stained the earth with hunger/hunger

Do you know what hunger is, I don't know what hunger is, I mean, I sit here, I listen, I don't what hunger is

The orchard-last(s)/ regular place, tawny colored pace of children hunting.Bluster of us consuming what they junk. Sun spine, sun ribs, sun kind, a race of minor divas grows up believing in middle classes and the taste of wax on water just beneath the skin of manufactures who are poisoning the new of them. The city is safe from view though we hear it kneading