Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Fragments of the New Jerusalem

Brick chimneys and green composition roofs that allow the sun shine through
Significance was at its everyday level until the stucco strip mall wall with a shadow slanting across it started a hope
The magician began to work only when we turned down into that new suburb
How usually you meet your destiny on the road you're taking to avoid it
So far as this love/ego is concerned, transfiguration is proportional to distance
The nearer to my heart, the more divinely other/and
Time was uncovering another manifestation of eternal suchness
I'm not even sure what I mean anymore or what I've been trained for but openness and, I'm focused, man. On it like it's opposition or the street during a a riot-- there's a riot going on but the perpetrators are mimes their mime whores looking for the right words to hide at. I'm trying to remember which instrument I play, again, and forget
We started a far off joke and now it's local and low piano
smiling so hard there's no room to laugh and
fearless