Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hallucinations (don't wait)

I thought-I thought-- risk and adventure must be reinvented and I love him because everything is an adventure for him and the allegory of the twins. We discovered that there were many more twins born than reported and it had been the custom to leave one twin in the jungle to die, as they believed there was only one soul between them, and the two bodies could not share it. Now the moral of the story is a character in it and you play both of him and read Carl Jung to your infant woes... know it all... approaches the fault and falls in always returning to the jungle to dig up its customs to leave them to dig them up again and elsewhere. On the other hand, those who are too subtle end up practicing their seductions into the mirror, they are not winners, don't tell me they've been here. I hear my way into a pilgrim's limp heart as it flees and I'm not sorry when they say he turned on himself and found himself wading in the tar, in the car parked in front of the argument in the parking lot near the gumball machines and carpet dolls and just when the nonsense befalls him like reason and you have turned into a prayer we carry into the take