Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Loving vs. Virginia mode 2 (lament for Stop and Frisk)

The race starts with a gun, some self-appointed vigilante jerks into the crease and aims, mutters monkey, mutters keep it on the hush, tells us how to run without looking suspect, treats his freedom like an interview

So how do you recognize change?

I don't recognize you

I'm running

don't shoot     The race starts with a camera clapping for the pact language overrides in social life and we act like you say, he mutters polka dots and moonbeams  lace in his eyes seems like don't wait up--  but the gold fronts and total chicken grease survivalism of him crushes the opposition

I crescent in the limbs looking for something to pretend to be holding straight off the bend. Fall into my own embrace, apostrophe, stray embers, trophy dive beam/ see you on the flip side. pladau, how you, how you, wanna be/like me/ now...  The air is full of what it relinquishes. A costume of sound pushing the thinking/thinking if I could I would be what it relinquishes. That gift, that lifted figaro in the shower, spur, sputter, whisper, how many feet beating the clay into the shape of the race make it across on record and sign some non-disclosure agreement all green and anything you say blood, nickname for family, synonym for how far to run