Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Most of my songs are fast

The secrets of the universe spelled out in a very plain language, Pa and Ptah's

I don't believe I'm god, I know I'm god  rhetoric of the gospel according to the hollywood story

as decoded by the war on herbs and delusions of grandeur and on purpose; they wanna be with it,

they wanna live the black/

entertainer's half-habit myth with us  as props and heroes and this costs them tempo, Pert Em Hru/   

and again, and so-and-so  Pa pa pa pa, ptah, ptah, ptah     got the idea like a gun fight on the news and gave  it to the nigga you ain't abstract blues, where it turned licorice purple on the drift

The typical illusion is that it feels black to be black; 8 bars and a plastic heart/surgeon later,  a slave to the surge, you are my starship; you are my starship, what color is this blaze