Monday, February 10, 2014

Grapevine/ Ritual Theater


All gods are letters    All letters are ideas   All ideas are numbers    All numbers, perfect  signs 

A man becomes a habit    A man is not a habit   The both break at that   God is babbling again   All acts are gods   All gods are dying   All dead are lies  All lies are myths   All myth is eternal   Even eternity's in trouble  Bells usher the road  the way Walcott uses the word Heraldic  could save  us lots of  trust  and funny style act(ed)  All ritual is closeness    to the source of all gods   are tortured   I heard somebody say

                                 I heard somebody say
                                 I heard somebody say
                                 I heard somebodysay
                                 Iheardsomebodysay


                                 I am singing/always 


A god is not a healer  I write so many letters   I am so many ideas  prayers could get embarrassing and ordinarily  today   75% off heart necklaces in the Amazon     I became the somebody saying (Atman/Atmon, c'mon, you too?)  some sun in the way of patience  some pleasure  in the taste for none   I heard somebody say   I am somebody   today  / All love is rage   I'd rather be naked and on my knees in private  than find out why you stay that high/habit /liar/ my man   I am more myself than ever before  and less  yours therefore and more yours than all these years we've spent hiding like sources in one another's music. Is it that we find disaster soothing or it makes everything more true and impossible. All truth is impossible. Another notch in our god complex. Only the impossible happens. It's worth repeating. Iheardsomebodysay I heardsomebodysay  I hurt that way today   like overhearing   All sound is one time or another a part of your body absorbed by it's own orbit around doubt and certainty as they relate to freedom which has never existed and would be really really dumb to blame on one another     weather a billboard or a picket sign it reads the same  minor blues    about the weightlessness of desire  in the eyes of its object   Or something like it    A crisis of rumors resolved by all that they cover for   Should we trust our memories anymore? Just  yesterday we        All secrets are lazy ass evidence of things not seen but I seen it first       such a mean drummer       such that sin is redundant and safe from itself   I heard it said that the thrill of romance is only          another answer  for war of whatever the story needs at the time   bored with relevance    is a great place to re-enter a myth