Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Hey, I saw you

The outsider is drugged and brought inside

It's the creator who's running  Jesus nigga, Zeus, same man, and how Spartacus get in here brutal in his love theme mood to move me into my otherworldly presence when you have so much fun with yourself I just want to smother you with absence, that's one variation of the false casual I can satisfy my tribe so loyal they had to bribe us into freedom and we still say tomorrow every time the news gets nearer to the heart like shatter martyr comeback babble, daddy is a man who leaves, father is a man you smother with absence, lover is a bandit unusual kind of both, yeah, I saw him, he made the land into ideas and never apologizes. The nervous thing is we don't even know what we know. My shy violence is in love with tomorrow and the outsider accidentally inside like a politician he swallowed his words with muses and guns and called the slick angle freedom some more until it hung there like a reason come inside