Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Maafa’s Ideation

That woman was three women    three different diversely crazy  people so beautiful does  your hotel have a strategy in place     for staggerlee for discouraging people from jumping  out the windows No no no no no no no no


I said no      

If a moon   can be demure      as murder when doubled       can be as sourceless as war        I’d adopt a doberman and Paris   Jackson I’d put a strategy in place    for when people reach me and can’t see          the ocean floor I’d get out of the way      and watch agape as the bodies fell I’d say they    aren’t killers just searching for new ways to be   born

I’d   say no one   made you go  Las Vegas


That’s   not true       there’s evidence    that that’s a lie    


Supine     

Crumbs  of neon          millions of cameras  tucked in the ceiling