Thursday, December 27, 2018

What if I Rip your Heart Out

Over  a code  of echoes         dead Malcolm X  is smiling on his stretcher          someone mumbles no disrespect   in the  junkyard                 and his servants and  killers carry  him apart from bleeding  he is smiling Harlem         crimes are meekness in  the evening walking too far  without a chip or ripping your  heart out while grinning so    what if  I did  

And throw your music  in the street with some hypodermic needles  

Mingus   and the Italian    sheets of leverage     as we re-litigate bow-legged    speech some wires in a war           hat that aim what a bastard         I mean they were married but not to one another

I hope the communists blow you people up   He   quips        I learn it’s  cuddle with rebels   and their rifles or    be

 Sold with  cowards as     their water