Monday, February 11, 2019

Josephine, Run

My  half asthmatic   Venusian laughs    and squints at    barrels Eros goes   there and winter thick crotch   exposed in the rhinestones    which were only hers from  hearses and hand jive chromatic intonation      as heather grey bananas and leopard spotting    with her obscene satisfaction in the peripheral clapping/forever            I see her when I search for Isiah and Trevor becomes Trayvon   haunting May bodega florida way black Man Ray way I see her when it’s safe     to ridicule your own desire for a sweeter life I see her dancing to the  key of your half beat fake negro outrage en Francais with a thousand babies she   never birthed singing together shifting from rich to reach in a row of       swollen bellies
                                     
                                                                                          and these are animated betrayals sacred their blood trickles    down the neck slow internal fountain of everybody’s naive       next world a mosaic of egg shell in the sheltered yellow if I could     eat myself and take her to the water I would eat you first try    to pass love off as hunger I taste like her I run like her I shake away      the hype like her flick it from the bone like lintflesh or the severe insignificance    of assembly during the mirror stage for three eagles and an exile