Friday, July 31, 2009

The Acoustics of a Coup/You have a dome why dont you use it

George Russel and Ornette Coleman discuss thinking with the heart, feeling with the mind.




Charades/Break (room) Orchards/In order to Survive

I am not an entertainer. I am not a black entertainer. (Honor. Range.) I am watching each other back into the syntax of a cool blindfold, linden, Prime Time out-of-print vinyl lining the downhill queue is knowing I cannot tell you when the time comes I tell the time I'm not telling and we start to group around a stubborn unanimity we are only just inventing I am/I be a blank fame on a telekinetic thesis of risk, Stokely, it is not necessarily so though it is, though it will never be any different: Lana Turner has collapsed, the traffic which was acting like the sky, still is, like the habit was acting like the black entertainer you went blind watching, and still is