Monday, October 5, 2009

In Brackets/Empire Kids






Summary of Stockhausen vs. Stockhausen

11:11:11:11

Q: can you tell me what the most interesting sound you've ever heard is?
A: No.

Q:Subconsciousness is exploding?
A: No. Completely

(langauge arranges the imagination into acceptable units, sound reverses this, therefore, brittle fortresses, hear what you mean, don't say what you mean. Listen, shut up. The machine underneath is gripping cold money your mother buried in a sac of pull flour. It releases my hands as doves, it realizes my handsome somebody is a buck in the air and I dare the slum to grab it, compress it into flabby bread, turn it high,
peal it from the roof of your shut up mouth is more shelter than I can bare
anyhow

Q: Do you see the score?
A: Haven't you, as a revolutionary

Q: I hope so
A: The performance is an experience of the dream

Q: They almost have
A: But the boy is left
in a life, or file, Orfeu, Take Five or So-What typa slope as (is) I