Friday, October 30, 2009

Smoke Gets in your Eyes/One for Y

I am the fourth star on the left if you go along the master's glance

(He is panicking at the access/attention to history grants me: eternity, glamorless but tempting because I remember how many starts were took in the gleam
and can repeat ... 1.often, 2.euphonic, 3.you funicular, 4.you from here? 5. These skinned woods, 6. you form her, 7. forked stars in the burnt down Dharma,
hurt her apart
from mastering her first, stark as a kid glass, jury reaching toward its preservation with indecision maybe we can stay forever: drinking thick juice, sunny delight or something even though it makes me stick to my stomach, scooting closer to the table, being young for you are old, far too, cargo of a stupor, bloated eyes and coal limber with use and down but mine too
obvious to count, to where it sounds like up, higher, a little more to the left You are

the forced guard of , if you look along my fastest glance, hallucinating your answer I heard the word trifling (flat) and watched it

lift