Monday, July 26, 2010

High Blood/Le Premier Element Naturel

Intimidated by your customs (we want to demolish museums, libraries, fight morality, feminism, and all opportunist utilitarian cowardice)

Sometimes I wonder (why I can love someone I don't admire)

Sometimes during the love... if the life in these charts of rubble in these lucky choiring loops of us..That's the trouble, the wonder, the answer is consistently less, I mean, I mean... yes, you may rest this pettysugar in the dirty taste of western leers, shove me the sweet book I first pushed to you and this motion will make a noise and that noise will take the intelligence of vernacular to decipher (more cowards, mortal silence)... come to find out the fight was the sound of the fight and what I hadn't heard simply hadn't happened, so it's been as fair to resent rumors as it has to start them (memories...like the corners..like the centers, symmetry is trite, stop trying so easy)

Then he played more like the human voice, he played less technically, I've been trying to emulate that

Of course there will be the sit-ins, the boycotts, whatnot, not so much our own anger but perhaps the anger that is directed at us (forgotten, not subtle enough to remain

I am able to create symbols, bulls in that short wind toward the antithesis of war is war the rinsed torture at the core of most illusions is the soon come; soon come; soon, a synonym for the way I'm coming to the diamond without a promise, I can make it there as loose and calm as the history leaves us during the love I can make it theirs and ours at the same time this is as necessary to sharecroppers on my father's first land mining for sun to cram its way up to the mantle like a question in the middle of a manifesto... Do you really want to be this intense about Futurism? And the immense pride of isolation? Are there prizes, rayon blue ribbons around the fattest pig's neck as if the slaughter is a jewel of righteousness? Will I be here when I wake up? Foreverandeverand

The double march: pleasure and revolt, and my heart is not the least bit tired