Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Technologies of the Sacred



In another box, Ray Charles' original recording contract signed with an X

Then the garrison (guerre-resewn/recent, rescind. No. Gare, train station

Then the road became only three slashes

As when sound reorganizes light

Blue Lake 1 is 1 ingredient in the style I refuse I eat, which sounds so beautiful in your mouth the most

Where blues is the sound of an approach, from above/behind in two time signatures, but also from all sides and behind just became an anagram for the anxiety of wishing just became the rise of it in everything wise and low and wakefulness. It was slick. (That way). The latest lake is like you, the way you are, ice shanks into it like timber or kindling and there's a fire to bring furnace

We froze in the wild rabbit's eye, not a trap, you'd say a trip, I'd say it wishes for us to admit something the shape of it,

That the sound is available if the shape is: and of grammar we plan our city, a planet of I-shapes you can't surprise me except by being yourself . I was almost shy again

and

If buildings spring from my mind what is my mind building, spring or off(in)/spring, the primal office, or Oppen's capitalist, the hills and slings of a silhouette, the softest pill if you let it be not the safest-- In another box, my father's original recording contract signed with an X. I read the city back and all it says to stay is a singer like the heritage has me, to keep/kept singing