Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Capital 7

A sensitive (you(th) person
Trenchtown/Trenchtown--What is opposition
Angry letter to a brink
Stop producing commodities, I mean really stop, please,
I mean really stop trying to please me, it isn't working
Either-- But if human labour is the sole source of value, and machinery adds nothing but the labour equivalent of its cost of production and maintenance (yields no 'surplus'), why does the capitalist invest in labour-saving machinery?


Opposition is when it gets better to get worse
The machine details each work in her human heart as beating/beating/starting over

I could have freed more if I could have just convinced them they were slaves

Harriet told me, with a rifle, to my nexus of agony and growth. Speechless letter to her thinking. My mood makes brand new confidential dots, in mechanical ink, for solo dancer