Monday, April 4, 2011

Holy Calamity




Reflection works well when stationary or being everywhere, my pending being reflex-reflex-- unseen

The linear mind comes in and tries to talk you out of it, or in, as an origin of the space between letters was breath, if you calm down you get i n n u e n d o, west facing window, go-rain, a water cheer, keep spilling the glass down itself in that capillary of an arrangement we have

Though later I will learn about him, and about the bridge. Hill not his, hills not his

Ganja, Hess, Narcissus and a gold crib, called home from the rib, hip word for cages built dry from the cryer, shy apple, Griot, Djeli... and Vesperrrr fa , fuh, farther and what a whispered scream reverses of a silhouette.

My feet get in the air and be neighbors

Dear, sober one, be near me and Malcolm said we are afraid to bleed, not me, yes me, not you, yesterday, 1965, an untraining I tried turned out like high-road

not sobriety, gunslinging bird of a whistled scream, paradise's fleeing feeling,

A river's feet in the air... good neighbor, neighbor, life-sized toy train, making the shape of learning cursive, or what a curse is, swirls, blesses, and besides this, wrists so delicate they can jive and give at the same time, they exit, they are hip, at the same time they ancient

Get out of my word, memory, for what it's worth, short list of neighbors braiding the shores together, but trust, is not just a togetherness thing, get out of his words