Saturday, March 3, 2012

Too Colloquial (too formal)





You should have seen it, 30 limousines filled with niggas driving into the sunset

I wanted to find them (niggas) one by one

There's the one who went on to be like the reed, tough, but supple enough to not be broken

Whoever you are holding me in your hand, I give you fair warning, I am not what you supposed but far different he would scream as
he saved the earth from scorching by shooting nine of the ten suns (became a combination of several myths and legends)

The suns fell to the earth as swans and crows who feigned madness in order to survive and keep the lineage unbroken

There's the one who makes me so happy sometimes it gets hostile and I shout: man is something to be overcome, what have you done to overcome him, you concentric hearted beast, what have you done,
you're a land mine on the inside, your insides are being devastated, and torn up, because you keep all these lies

Silence.