Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Go for it!

Before vessels there were halos ; succulent with motors and scooting around the devoted like the bones of good dealers, and before vowels /\  the polite wheel of voids   almost deviant but   saved   delivered    hoisted to the center of a word like   first seed  in a maneuvering    of views   toward    the   bluest dream   of   you    of    I    of I   am    of   I/ambic    of I amber     of I myrrh      of I mercy  of a sea of murders and bleach of I saved    for all seeing   as     I  hurry to the deed like a child   healed  in the land of the lamb  by the wheeling drum circle  hero we  rose     by the   feeling   of purple along the will   of   I will    of I wheel   of I willing  of  it thus   that their is no thief   of   us    that we were never captured that  we are here on purpose  of I lurk of I   wild of us all /shielded of   the myth of a negro  past       where  we were savage / it  is a compliment/ their drab  folly       for the savage   are saved   and    of eye  rise into the void as     saviors   ourselves


I've started to take more still lifes, like a police photographer, for the inverse of shatter, collecting evidence as a witness. I've started to borrow a different strategy than that of the classic

                                                                      maybe that is     it        So harrowing      so harrowing      what a  difference a wing makes      in a   row of    hands pounding the   snare    like     kings  and kingfishers   and sure shots  //   sure  to make your body rock     and now    the metal  emits all seven sounds   and we're  flying just as high and rogue , black and yellow style   gods  in a mellow tone  all young melanin and chrome    been so real   like the unknown  unseen   clone in the mirror real like to call your own name is to crawl across the hall of mirrors and only   see   what you hear    and it is good that way   no more weary blues  and no fear of them        high tide in the waiting room  weightless   and firm   stay that strange angel crowding  the world with zone     ecstatic and mundane in the same home of plain value         And make sense of that, be the zodiac of bait and of tackle, bull and marrow, bloodstone and  the Pharaoh's Dance in the pace of because we can,  everyday