Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I certainly can't tell you what to remember

But let me say that we are family and friends from long ago
If you will only go and ask your soul
If you will only dare retrieve your soul    from long ago   so long ago                    it's now

A retro character in the pose is the notion of a low-grade immortal like calling everyone cousin cause it's a sin to tell a lie or while you're at it  let me remind you of the parallel universe in which we never met and spent entire lifetimes longing for this perfect abuse we call the dream, true love, I see you writing me the lucky letters, pen etching, strutting, furiously into the blank and then crumpling them into weather, the thread of turning around in a stubborn... it's rather vain of us to forget ourselves as such hunger for more of the same, or am I numb, some mornings, like a prediction, how your mask will split in half if I come closer or be a mirror   folk remedy for over-hearing    from long ago
                                                                                                               so long ago    it's now