Thursday, March 6, 2014

Adultery (2)

Satisfaction is just as unnatural as monogamy
for black people

Fool, I feel like we did this a few lives back (forth, clapping), died trying not to die of it so now Imma live like the prizes, on display, chest high and bronze as the ladder in my eyes on trial for its accuracy

Even MLK, is a great way to begin a someday/sin, when I'm in my clay/ sin being unreasonable and how can you relate when you ain't never been great/ when we're not even or event number anything but exposed/ anything but monopoly capitalism on the come up from a pretend slump
Rebellion, huh? That's what all the good women are up to in stories about their lives, even me?
Glee is pretentious when/ heroes grow evil in the bibliography (all those genderless names
ghosts in the range of killer angels even MLK 
but I feel good and rogue about it, like a fantasy about myself wherein you know the rest but can't quite, not yet anyways, believe it. That's what the truth is. Yeah, truth. We love you for it.  When we're lazy we call fear of that love, hate. Naturally. How we stay black/ and blue. With a squint in the tone when we say it even MLK. No wonder they never made a movie
good enough for all his love.