Saturday, March 29, 2014

I love to see graffiti

Sudden words like recipients guzzled up in bricks and brides, people you watch get high while they walk, and hide from for the rest of your lives, thinking I don't like his eyes but I like his art. Knowing it's the reverse and took hard water like me to carve the dam into your certainty, your fragile neither politic nor magic leading beyond the facts to the applicants for fact, so you wanna be a fact but you're still acting black? the caption taunted. A tiny please gasping for the corner or roaming around in a swarm of practical legends:

A king and a queen had fallen on some hard times

He had been using her name without permission

She stuck a tiny window in his left palm and suninhismouth and innit about time for the fire next time   I love to see you turn into wall/all our new words can burn through