Thursday, February 26, 2015

The importance of small talk in America

The cherub keels over   toward an era of all manner      and I'll translate   that    no  surrender /
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Good, Morning



Are you vegan ?
Are you listening ?
Traffic report smells like lipstick and caffeine
Are  you starving for the revolution and all you see is safety      button  down   gun braced by class clown     color  blind    noun   lie    like      the Fountainhead    Black people   are always   ready  

I wanted to know what he meant by ready 

ready?   Ok.   I still pray  in the Delta    show my face  in LA  show/ face   show yourself    face   yourself   face   I still pray   in the Delta  though    Kind Hearted Woman's  blues   focus on Kierkeggard  and stare  hard at a nigga til  he comes to me in the movies