Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tiger, Tiger Burning Bright



I think about fields (what happens in them), and fusion (to discretely eliminate the prefix 'con') replace it with re- and whichever other urges or 4/4s like floors being gypped by symmetry and, to repeat, we're all–gypsies now, everyone is searching for his tribe. And to recast, we listen with our feet too. And to listen, to really listen, you have to play, and if you really play, you're listening.We lack the proper terminology which may be good 'cause I don't want it to end or be determined. Your going is coming.. all the records are rumors and all the rumors are records, for instance, I heard they were playing jazz with their feet, and the goal was to keep the sound in the field sounding like that humiliating idea I can't even discuss (freedom, love, brotherhood).. get your hands up... she's gone, (
here I am )
she's gone.. The world is in great disorder