Thursday, June 12, 2014

Controversy

Do you sometimes fantasize just a little
plant quicksilver in the communal memory
Shouting Respect my influence!      and then my nigga clutches a nickel bag so much    rubber motherhood dragged around like love I could just  (I fell in love with you)        I'm ready to be objectified      the way I objectify everybody   especially          here comes everybody       from around the way    claiming they always wanted to be a verb now that verbs are healers   in the ageless certainty of some solar wink no more trouble        quitting the circus to join the memory    do you    sometimes       just a little      coaxed across the joke  like if you can't suffer  you can't laugh        like the backlash    for    satisfaction   is satisfaction   exactly as flat as    the   neverending  accuracy of injustice         how it saved   us from the disgusting pressures of freedom     disguised as   luxury     husband     stable      substance abuse      I sometimes pretend I'm for sale again   come to find out      and the light in the   sound     I  sometimes get around to being that righteous