Sunday, June 22, 2014

Just to hear the wild ox moan

Everything but the interlude is useless the space between your thoughts disproves disillusionment except when he promises I'm just another crazy nigga and all those years flash by like a basket of false teeth left in the sun to flower I never wanted to be your housewife wildlife by Tony Williams bright survival of the desperately functional heraldic no wonder I'm suddenly throwing darts at the corkboard all I plan is my escape and all that is is a pace fast as the radiant light I is always I waited and waited because the safety of disappointment felt patient to cling to medical how we all balled out over the tantra looking for someone to cuddle or fuck must have fallen in love with a slave who got sold off to a different plantation one day in the tempting futuristic past we kinda miss masters of the trauma tabloid that line was so cold that primal cold there's a total arrogance to succumbing to your original hunger and that's the sunny blindness I'm about