Saturday, January 26, 2019

Maafa knows Benthos

The   way the    black bottom     is all explicitly       kiss my ass but our    castaways have a way with     nestle skeletal eel and urchin      barren and the skulls of my friends  of friends of friends sediment and merriment     at the sea bottom sebum and press and left  out too long jelly flesh of my flesh bone of    my bone I am getting happy thinking about the    long dead blacks straps of feeling in the marine  era and reluctant to nudge me gently and giggle about a   mineral trade come up like these deafeningly cagey success stories       they say digging up the eyes of the long dead and selling them   to forever it gets very low in the relay tomorrow they run    like snakes and chase like holding a telephone in the pen hand snapping        smiling my cbd finally came I’m playin been had that oil that skull road that    calm knowing




This massacre    barely made the   news