Monday, January 14, 2019

My danger as her

Handlers          lurk for saints        such scams


And I became a saint when  I was seven what   plans we have!


                  Revolution feather   pillows foam ones former   slavers for lovers


Resurrection   cuddle here     and there and     here again for salt      all infinite


   In  the trickling        water a tall     luxurious gentleman  who is always nervous


About    his card      trick always         sticking clubs in    the bushes this paranoia   


Other    than being     vain and homely       at the same critical       moment of disaffinity

          Makes it       easy to sneak       up on him with   analgesic soothe ask rude  nurturing

Questions             nurse his addiction   to himself and run   out naked in the throat     of night

To   tell on        him I fell   on him


                            you know I’m Corintha         you know I’m Maafa you know  you’re trapped

In    a cloth     dark empty    parking lot with        god your dealer and       a lot of sodom’s  moonlight