Wednesday, September 8, 2010

As You Once Were/(You still are to me)





If you want to hunt deer, become a deer and live in the forest.
Your avarice loses traction in order to survive itself
Fat off its inadequacy, thin enough to fit on the freedom line next to blue jeans, designer watches, the census. My favorite question is yes--

One risk with fire is that it may burn too brightly, neglecting the central void that sustains it

I've decided. To not desire anything I am not willing to become
This is hard. This is not easy. Your vigilance against mine. I stuff my heart with strategic emptiness so when next it breaks it sets on fire, it sets everything proximate on fire-- Dear hunter/dear hunter; I'm scarce/I'm scarce. Next time you see me while you're looking in the mirror, take the friction of vacancy against vacancy/which will never pass, just take it, take it away without reducing it to give. My favorite answer/A figure 8