Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Big Stuff

Remember the rainbow bridge
Monolithic but distracted
I couldn't tell the rainbow from the bridge

After Sunset, both elapsed and you had to get off

Now you flash a geisha-smile

criminals are more interesting than babies
(You got off gradually, for no behavior, (ain't misbehavin))
for showing me your harvest, not your resource

In my mind this was so gigantic, I mean it was such a throbbing memory




My thick black eyelashes fluttered against your chest like batwings
That must have been a cave I was onto your bravest circumstance and laughing

A stash of hostesses bonbons, one track grass, a couple kids from fast women and flat music given the dimension of thieves passing for admirers, polite, lifeless, early, deranged. Politeness is the worst part. Of any horror, of anything happening, it's insulting, it chokes the rain until this car is visible and parched, driving off into a cave to play sun for somebody numb

Penitent frontiers
Empty enough to come nearer
Once the harm's done
As pieces of sarcasm obsessed with charm
With withstanding
Deans, bishops
Simple simple sometime men,




Awaken