Sunday, June 24, 2012

What Redeems Technology?

Thinking holds to the coming of what has been, and is remembrance. 
How do you use it against itself?
How else
What does it does mean, never argue with the movies?
I was just looking for a movie to score-- A happy combination of this-worldly and other-worldly  incentives.
Did you find one?
I found every child thinks her tribe is the whole universe, until you tell her so. Proof somehow reduces trust to an idea, replaces the true subject with a concept of it.
Now I believe in the people I can't explain, and who can't explain themselves
What are their technologies?
That I want to know them. The sudden mystique of simplicity is that it doesn't need you. That's the elegance of it. The most advanced technology won't need us, but will teach us new ways to produce desire so that it wants us, and forsakes us again and again until our language re-enters indecision and our thinking holds to the coming of what has been and is remembrance